Thursday 4 October 2012

Zoflora


I've always wanted a nice freshly cleaned smell around my home, But unfortunately thats never happened no matter what cleaning product I have tried, But then I was offered some Zoflora to review and when it arrived I couldn't wait to try it out, The day I tested it out my husband did the school run for me so I stayed at home and cleaned, I simply filled the sink with hot water and put one cap full of Zoflora in and started cleaning the work surfaces and cupboards,

When my husband came home from the school run he said he could smell the Zoflora as soon as he walked through the door, To me that was a result, It was soon time to go get my son from preschool so we all went and as soon as we came home I was hit with the smell of Zoflora, After a spot of lunch we went shopping and we when came home again the smell of Zoflora, Now the box really isn't lying when it says all day freshness.

The next time I used it I mopped the kitchen and bathroom floors with it, And was pleased with the all day freshness once again, Not only does Zoflora have a great smell but it also kills 99.9% of bacteria and Viruses.

Now the bottle might be small but you really do get a lot for your money as a 56ml bottle makes 2.2 litres of full strength disnfectant, perfect for saving space in your cupboards.

I have seen this to buy in normal supermarkets and I have also gone out and brought a few more bottles of different scents as I was that impressed with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment