Thursday 1 November 2012

Music For Kids Princess Recorder


My daughter had been going on about learning a musical instrument for some time, In all fairness she really wanted a violin but I have told her there is no way we could ever afford to buy one, But when I got the chance to review the princess recorded she got all excited that finally she could learn an instrument.

The princess recorder pack comes with everything you need to start learning to play, You get a good quality recorder, a carry bag, cleaning rod, stickers to decorate your recorder and a tutor book and CD to help you get playing.


I used to play the recorder when I was younger so still knew a little about how to play but when I looked at the tutor book it brought it all back to me, I got my daughter to copy what was shown in the book on how to hold the recorder and which notes to play and now she can play Twinkle twinkle little star.
She has been playing it non stop since it arrived and I struggle to get her to put it down to give my ears a rest.

you can find out more about music for kids on there website here

No comments:

Post a Comment