Wednesday 6 March 2013

Branston Bean Meals



I was asked to try out some of the new Branston bean meals, Now I love my baked beans so was very excited to try these meals, The first one I tried was baked beans with spicy spanish chorizo, We only had it on toast but it was a perfect lunch it tasted great my only downside was that I had to share with my husband.

I next tried baked beans with large Lincolnshire sausages, Now I know it says large but I really wasn't expecting full sized sausages again we just had this on toast and it had two sausages inside plus plenty of beans, The sausages inside had a really nice flavour to them unlike some Lincolnshire ones I have tried in the past.

These new Branston Bean meals are available to buy from Sainsbury's stores in 390g cans and prices start from £1.09
Aswell as these two that I tried they also have one more baked beans with hot and spicey chilli, if they are anything like the others i'm sure they will taste great.

No comments:

Post a Comment