Thursday, 14 March 2013

MAM Perfect Soother 12+



You might remember my review for the MAM perfect soother, If you can't it can be found here, The MAM perfect soother 12+ has a bigger teat more suited for older babies and toddlers.


It took a little while for my daughter to get used to using her new 12+ perfect soother but once she was finally used to it, Its the only one she will now take and it travels everywhere with her.
If you want to buy a MAM Perfect soother 12+ you can do so from here, There is 4 different designs to choose from 2 for a girl and 2 for a boy, The one we was sent was the lilac butterfly and out of all the MAM soothers we have this has to be my favorite design yet.

1 comment:

  1. Where can you purchase this pacifier? I live in the US and the link you provided doesn't offer international shipping. I've spent the last 3 hours searching the Internet for a place or website to purchase this pacifier from! MAM in the US doesn't make soothers in 12 month size let alone purple or butterfly design! Everything I have for my daughter is butterfly themed and purple. I'm so frustrated with not being able to find where to buy this! Thank you in advance for any help you can offer! -Kate

    ReplyDelete