Friday 1 March 2013

Hello Canvas



I was asked if I would like to review a photo canvas from Hello canvas, I was over the moon as I had been wanting to get the photo at the top of this post blown up and put on a canvas but I hadn't got round to it, So I was very quick to reply with my photo that I wanted putting on canvas.

I got the canvas just 4 days after I sent them my photo and that was including the weekend so it didn't take long at all, The size of the canvas £39 which I think is a great price, I was excited to see what my photo looked like blown up as I have had problems in the past with companies when getting photos printed off with them looking blurry, But this canvas just looks like the original photo only bigger.



After seeing how nice this photo has turned out I will be going back to buy two more one of each of my other children, Should you want to buy one you can do so from here they do all sorts of sizes and prices starting from just £13 well worth the money and I look forward to sorting out buying another two.

No comments:

Post a Comment