Wednesday 2 November 2011

Linwoods Milled and Blended Healthy Super Food Packs


I was sent a mini variety box of Linwoods healthy super food packs to try in each box you get 7x25g packs, These packs are perfect for making sure you get all the essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals, There very simple to use as in the mini variety box you get a choice of packs, perfect for every meal of the day.
They are very simple to use all you need to do is add a spoonful to your meal and your ready to go.
While I was trying them out I added them to all sorts of meals, Things like porridge, soup and even bolognase and the best bit about it was my kids didn't even know it was in there food so I knew they was getting all the goodness they need for the day.
You can buy The Variety pack and single packs of each one in the variety box and they are available from Holland and barrett,Julian Graves, Sainsburys, Waitrose and pharmacies across the uk, They retail around £5.00 a pack.
In my opinion they are well worth the money if you have fussy eaters and/or worried that you don't get enough vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment