Monday 30 January 2012

My Boy


Towards the end of last year my son had his 2 and a half year check with our health visitor she told me he was at the stage they expect every 2 and a half year old to be, Even though she told me that I have been sat here worried ever since because of his talking, He can say some words but when he wants something he normally points and makes a noise, To which he gets frustrated because I cant under stand him and then I get frustrated because he cant tell me what he wants.
So I finally plucked up the courage to ask for help on how we can get him to say more things after listening to this advice we got his flash cards out again and to mine and my husbands surprise or son has come out with lots more words than he ever has, Of course we had to give him a treat after as we was so impressed.

Me and my husband have now decided we will get the flash cards out every day for an hour or so with the progress he has done today we are hoping his speech will improve a lot more over the next few weeks.

I will post more updates on this so you can all read how well he is doing with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment