Wednesday 25 January 2012

SnoozeShade Plus


I was sent a SnoozeShade plus to try out and review, Sadly I have been unable to test as much as possible, As since it has arrive the weather has been non stop raining, But I have tested it out as best as I could and when the weather gets better I will be following up on this review,
The SnoozeShade plus is deigned to help keep your babies sleep routine and keep your baby protected by the sun, Its designed to fit all pushchairs and I tired it out on a Quinny Zapp Xtra, I found it very easy to put on to my pushchair, There is elastic straps for you to fasten to your pushchair.
You might not be able to see it from the photo but there is a look out panel for baby to see out of when they are awake and it still keeps them protected from 80% of UVA and UVB rays, There is also a zip where you can open it up to check on your baby without disturbing them.
I was a little worried my little girl wouldn't like this on her pushchair as shes used to seeing me but she didn't seem to mind one bit, This is definately something I would recommend to other mums, As its so much easier and better than draping a blanket over the hood of the pushchair.
To find out more about SnoozeShade you can visit there facebook page here
And also there website can be found here

Keep and eye out for an update to this review on how well it does when we have some sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment