Sunday 22 April 2012

real nappy week


As a lot of people know I'm a huge cloth nappy fan, So when real nappy week arrived I couldn't wait to grab some bargans, I admit I still spent nearly £100 but I did get 16 new nappies and some nappy cream suitable for cloth nappies, My main reason for the 16 nappies was because I wanted to branch out and try different types of nappies, I got 10 Little lamb bamboo nappies which I was advised were great for night time and I admit the advice was spot on my little girl did 13 hours last night in the one nappy with no leaks.




I also brought 3 of my favorite brand nappy Baba and Boo I couldn't help it they had just launched some new design ones and if you look at my collection of nappies you will see that I have almost one of every design they have.

I also went over to Tiny Nippers to try out there newest ones they have launched I only brought 2 from them though even though they had there normal nappies at just £3.50.




And last but not least I brought an Itti Bitti Tutto I have wanted to try one for a while and I love it.
If you are a real nappy user and have yet to buy some nappies with all the great discounts around today is your last day as most discounts end tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment