Sunday 6 May 2012

Ones & Twos cloth nappy


As a lot of you already know I'm a huge cloth nappy fan, I have tried many different brands in the past, But one I hadn't got round to trying was a Ones & Twos nappy, So I was very excited to get the chance to try one out.
When it arrived I was surprised to see how small it was even though it is a birth to potty nappy, But unlike my other birth to potty ones this really will fit a baby from birth.

Each nappy comes with an additional soaker pad and a built in soaker pad so if you have a heavey wetter like my daughter you can put the extra pad in, There is also a pocket where you can insert extra pads if needed, For example if you was planning on using it over night you would normaly need extra pads that can be brought seperately.


When I put the nappy on my daughter I was very impressed with the fit and how nice a small it was on her so it doesn't look like she has a big bum, Now when you buy a new cloth nappy you are ment to wash it a few times to bring it up to full absorbency but as I was reviewing it I didn't really have the time to do that but even with out doing that my daughter managed to get 5 hours out of the nappy without it leaking, So in my eyes that very impressive.

When it came to washing I was a little concerned it might take longer to dry as it has a built in soaker pad but I'm pleased to say it took just as long as my other nappies to dry, What I also really like about Ones & Twos nappies is that the packaging has detailed washing instructions on it, Thats something I haven't seen before on other nappies and I really think its a good idea to include them.

If you would like to find out more about Ones & Twos you can visit there facebook page here where you can keep up to date with any news they may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment