Monday 28 January 2013

The ask Italian Cookbook, In Support of Great Ormond Street Hospital Childrens Charity


As most of my readers already know my son is under the care of Great Ormond street Hospital, So I have been doing my bit by donating money and buying gifts from there Charity gift shop, When I got offered the chance to review the Ask Italian cookbook where proceeds go to Great Ormond street charity, I couldn't turn it down as it was another way I could try and help.

I really love this cook book I have a few other Italian cook books but have found this one the easiest to follow when cooking, There is 8 main chapters in this book ranging from starters to making your own pasta.

The one recipe that really caught my eye and made me want to give it a try was Frittata Di Pasta Avanzata/ Firttata of leftover pasta, I think this one caught my eye the most as I always cook way to much pasta and end up throwing loads away, I gave this one a go but I forgot to take a photo of it before it all went, It's a really simple recipe and all you need is eggs, cooked pasta with any sauce, parmesan cheese ( I just used cheeder cheese though), Butter and salt and pepper, It only takes 15 minutes to cook so its a very quick and easy recipe to make and it was a big hit with my pasta loving kids.

Ask Restaurants will donate £4 of the retail price of every Ask Italian cookbook sold there restaurants and a minimum of £1 of the retail price of every Ask Italian cookbook sold through bookshops and other 3rd party retailers to Great Ormond street Hospital childrens charity, The retail price of the book is £15

No comments:

Post a Comment