Monday 24 October 2011

Dry like me


I was sent some Dry like me to try out on my son who's potty training, With these pads your child can wear there own underwear while still keeping dry, We have only really used had to use these when we have taken my son to his hospital appointments as we don't want him to get back into the habit of wearing a nappy again.
The pads are simple to apply you just peal off the backing to reveal a sticky side that attaches to the underwear, You can use two pads each time one for the front and one at the back you don't have to use two pads everytime, But it gave me that extra piece of mind as my son doesn't tell us when he needs to go we just have to ask him all the time.
If you would like to find out more about them you can visit there website here
You can buy these dry like me from most supermarkets and I have found them in the nappy isles.

No comments:

Post a Comment