Sunday 16 October 2011

Eddingtons Pancake pen


I was sent this pancake pen to review from Eddingtons, If your like me pancakes are not just for pancake day then this would be great for you, I couldn't wait to try this out, I'm not normally one to measure out pancake mixture but with this pen there is measurements on the bottle to make it easy for you, The nozzle on the pen is heat resistant so its ok if you should touch the pan with it,

I made the batter mix up in the pen and gave it a good shake to make sure it was mixed very well, Once that was done I was ready to test it out, I'm not very creative so I just stuck to shapes and letters, It was very easy to get the batter out of the pen,

The pancake pen is very easy to clean out as both the top and bottom of the pen unscrew to make it easy to clean, It can also be washed in a dishwasher.
If you would like to buy this pancake pen you can do so from here and it costs £8.99

No comments:

Post a Comment