Thursday 13 October 2011

The Fabulous Bakin Boys Limited Edition Spooky Cupcakes


I was sent a box of 6 Fabulous bakin boys spooky cupcakes to review, The flavour I was sent was Blackcurrant and apple flavour, The sponge was apple and the icing was blackcurrant, We all tried a cupcake and normally my daughter will only ever eat icing from a cupcake but this she ate the whole thing and told me that she wanted more, We all enjoyed eating them, The sponge was really nice a moist and doesn't dry your mouth out like some cakes I have tried.
Each cupcake cup individually wrap and on each wrapper there was a trick to perform while eating your cake, There a perfect treat for halloween, We enjoyed them that much that we had to go out and buy another pack.
If you would like to find out more about the other fantastic cakes they make you can do so from here

No comments:

Post a Comment