Sunday 16 October 2011

Eddingtons Christmas tree decoration kit


I was sent this set to try out with my daughter, And as my daughter wanted to put what she made on the christmas tree, We decided to use salt dough instead of making cookies with it, The kit contains 5 stainless steal Christmas tree shaped cutters, ribbon and a cutter to make the holes for the ribbon to go through.
After my daughter cut the tree shapes out I used the hole cutter as its a little small and I thought it might be a little fiddly for her to do, so when the trees we cut out and the holes put in we left them to dry, When they were dry my daughter got the job of painting them and I got the job of putting the ribbon on them, You get a lot of ribbon in the pack so you can make plenty of Cookies for your tree.
If you would like to buy these cookie cutters you can do so from here

No comments:

Post a Comment