Saturday 11 August 2012

Back To School With Aldi

I admit I never knew Aldi sold school uniform until I was asked to write a review on some for them, The quality of their school uniform is just as good as what I brought my daughter for school last year and the price is even cheaper, I found myself spending a small fortune on her uniform last year, But now I know I can get just as good quality for a cheaper price.

I was sent a pack of two white school shirts, A pack of 2 white polo shirts, A red school jumper, A pair of trousers and a skirt.
The trousers and skirt have an adjustable waist which I think is great as my daughter is taller than most her age so we need to buy her the next size up just for length but they never fit her waist, So with the adjustable waist its no longer a problem.


You can buy a full set of uniform from Aldi for just £4 at that price I can't see them staying around long so you would have to be quick.


No comments:

Post a Comment