Tuesday 14 August 2012

RM At Home

RM at home is full of educational toys a other bits to help parents at home carrying on the learning when children are not at school.
I was sent two of there products a See N Speak recordable magnifier for my 3 year old son and some conversation cubes for my 6 year old daughter.
Both products have given my children hours or entertainment while also helping them learn.



With the magnifier you can record things you find on it by speaking into it, But What I did with my son which was a nice little game to play was I would record a message like go find an ant and then he would go look for one, It can only record 30 secs of audio so you wouldn't be able to record a big message, What I really like about it is that its very chunky and can withstand a lot of knocks.


The conversation cubes are a really good idea, If your child is anything like my 6 year old getting information out of them after school can be hard, So what I did with these is I got my daughter to roll a cube and then read her the question and get her to answer, By doing this I found out a lot of things I never really knew about her as she just wont open up much at home.


You can buy both of these and many other products on there website here

No comments:

Post a Comment