Thursday 23 August 2012

Entertaining my 6 year old

Over the summer holiday my daughter has been allowed to play out in our street, Now we live in a quiet street and there is only one way in and one way out so I know she will be ok.

But sadly all her friends that she would normaly play with are out today so she keeps coming back moaning shes bored, So I decided to make a list of colours and give her the list along with a pencil and to get her to search for something that was a colour on the list, Unfortunately she found them all way to quick.

So next up she has a list of all the letters of the alphabet and its proving to be a little more tricky for her but at least shes having fun and practicing her writing at the same time.

Its days like today that I wish I could drive so I could take her and my other two out somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment