Sunday 9 September 2012

Bizzybee Moisturising Gloves


When I wash up I have to be careful what washing up liquid I use as I get a really bad rash on my arms, I tried normal washing up gloves but they also irritated my skin, So when I was given the chance to try out Bizzybee's moisturising gloves I couldn't wait to give them a try to see if I could finally help my arms.



When they arrived I was very eager to find some thing to wash up, I put the gloves on and couldn't believe how nice they felt on my skin, There moisturising gloves are latex-free with luxury lining and suitable for sensitive skin, I can tell you they are really kind to your skin, I have had no issues since using them and when I take them off my hands feel so much softer, Even my husband has had a go with them and he has also noticed the difference in his skin.
These gloves are by far the best I have tried and I will definately be buying more as I know by using these we can save money and just get the one bottle of washing up liquid instead of the two we normaly buy.

If you want to try some of Bizzybee's products you can find them available in these places Amazon, Asda, Morrisons, Ocado, Sainsbury's, selected Waitrose stores, Tesco, Wilkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment