Monday 17 September 2012

Hallmark, Recordable Artwork


When I herd Hallmark were after people to review the recordable artwork I jumped at the chance, My 6 year old loves to paint even the most random of things.
The Recordable artwork kit includes 6 washable paints, a brush and of course the canvas and frame.


My daughter was very excited to get started on this so we slid the canvas out of the frame to save any paint getting on it and I set her up with some water and the paints and brush, When she was finished we had to wait a couple of hours for the paint to dry so we could place the canvas back into the frame, Once that was done my daughter said she wanted to give the picture to her dad, So before she did I got her to record a message, Her message was Daddy I love you.
Its really simple to record a message all you need to do is flip the switch under the battery cover and the press and hold the record button and speak into the microphone, Once the message is recorded you release the record button and flip the switch back into the locked position. To hear the message there is a little button at the bottom of the frame that you press.

To find out more about Hallmark and all there other products they sell you can visit there facebook page here and also there website here

No comments:

Post a Comment