Wednesday 19 September 2012

Baby Sebamed


















I was very lucky to be offered some Baby Sebamed to review, I was sent some Diaper rash cream, baby wash, childrens shampoo, baby bubble bath and baby lotion.
My children and me all suffer from exzema so we allways have to be careful what products we use, But Baby Sebamed is made for delicate skin and I have to say it hasnt brought up any of our exzema ( yes I have tried it on myself too).

Not only is it great for sensitive skin but it also has the nicest smell I have even smelt in a baby product.
There baby wash, childrens shampoo and baby bubble bath is 100% soap free and a no tear formula so you know it wont hurt your little ones eyes should you get a bit in there, All baby sebamed has a PH of 5.5 which is ideal for healthy skin.

The baby lotion has left my childrens skin lovely and soft and the Diaper rash cream has been a great help for us recently as my youngest really suffers from nappy rash when shes teething and since we have had the cream she has been teething lots but im happy to say she has no nappy rash now.

If you would like to find out more about Sebamed you can do from here and they don't only do baby products so you may find something else just right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment