Sunday 25 March 2012

New hair cut

The last time I had my hair cut was 3 years ago last week and when I had it cut I went for a graduated bob, As you can imagine 3 years with out a hair cut has ment my hair has got so long it was below my bum, It was getting a nightmare to brush everyday and would have loads of knots in it in the morning and by the end of the day.

Well last night I had a bath and as I normaly would I brushed my hair I just had enough after 10 minutes so off to google I went, I searched how to cut your own hair and found away of cutting it so it wouldn't look like I had done it myself.
It was so simple to do too all I needed to do was put my hair up in a pony tail and twist it and then cut off as much as I wanted making sure it was neat and then once I did that I had to twist it in the oppisite direction and snip again making sure it was neat.

My hair is now just below my shoulders and has a layered effect and all for the cost of £0 I feel much happier about my hair as its easier to brush and I can wear it down without the worry that it will get really knotty.

No comments:

Post a Comment