Friday 29 July 2011

Born Free Cool flow soothers


I was sent a pack of two Born Free cool flow soothers to try out, They came in a hard plastic case and both soothers also had covers for the teats, These soothers come in two different age groups 0-6 months and 6+ months, I really like the fact that the holes around the soother are not to small as others I have used in the past only have really small ones, I also like that there is soft edges so it wont rub on my babies face again something not many others have.
These soothers have an orthodontic teat so when your baby starts getting teeth they wont get misaligned, Like all other Born free products these are also BPA free.
If you want to buy these or any other Born free products you can do so here Born Free website
Also go take a look at there Facebook page where they hold lots of competitions and also have lots of great advice and that can be found here Born Free facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment