Saturday 16 July 2011

Nuby Non drip bottle to cup


I was sent this non drip bottle to cup to test out and review from Nuby It's suitable from 3 months, is BPA free and comes with a vari-flo teat and spout, I was surprised to see a spout included with the bottle as most I have come across you have always had to buy the spout separately, so right away I thought this is a bargain.
I only tried the teat with my daughter as she has only just turned 3 months, So I gave her some water to drink from it as I thought it would be good to try something different to her normal bottle that she has for milk, My little girl took to it right away and she even started to hold the handles, When she is older I will update this review to how she takes to the spout,
You can buy this cup from their website here Nuby's website The price for this bottle is £3.99
If you would like to find out more about Nuby then why not visit there facebook page here Nubys facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment