Monday 25 July 2011

Kool Sun UV Protective clothing


I was sent Two suits and two hats to test out one for my youngest daughter and one for my son,
The ones that were sent for my son were from the Hibiscus range and the ones for my little girl are the Soft touch range
Upon opening them I was very impressed with how they soft they felt, perfect to go on my little ones skin, The fabric used to make both the suits and hats is nylon but has a soft cotton like feel to them they provide a UPF 50+.
These suits have poppers between the legs so you have easy access to the nappy for changing, Both suits have now been washed and they have come out feeling just the same as when I got them in the post, They also dried very quick so are perfect for a holiday.
I got two different style hats A Bucket style for my boy and a Legionnaire Style for my girl, Both are made from the same fabric as the suits and both off great protection from the sun.
Kool Sun do a whole range of products and are definitely worth a visit on there web site here Kool Sun
And if you get the chance please go over to there Facebook page here Kool Sun Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment