Thursday 7 July 2011

Tunes 4 toddler tantrums


This unique CD is written and produced by Victoria Arlidge, a composer with BAFTA and EMMY nominated TV credits to her name and a mother of two tantrumming toddlers! A variety of musical styles are combined with live instruments and fun musical arrangements to help parents withstand endless replays – “Again! Again!” Each song includes a game to help draw the toddler in and turn those temper tantrums into fun and giggles whilst parents enjoy a stress free day!

I was sent the CD to review so when it arrived I put it on to get to grips with the songs, You can find the words to all the songs online here Lyrics
It took me a few plays to remember what song was what.

My two year old son sat down with me while it was playing happily listening to the CD, But it wasnt long before his first tantrum arised, Unfortunately there wasnt a song for the reason he was having a tantrum but I put the CD on anyway and as soon as the songs started playing he stopped.
Sadly the time I was reviewing this my son didn't have any tantrums that I could have tried certain songs on, But at least when he was having a tantrum for not being allowed something the CD worked.

Theirs 10 songs on the CD and they are:
Deep sea tea party
The tooth brushing lion
Nappy time
Shoes blues
Brush brush brush
Space buggy
Lets tidy
Boogie woogie buggy train
Bath time
Good night sleep tight

You can buy the CD from there website here Tunes 4 toddler tantrums and it only cost £9.99 a good price for a happy mum and toddler.
They also have a Facebook page why not pop over and say Hi Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment