Friday 22 July 2011

VupBaby, Boon Snack ball


The lovely people from VupBaby sent me a Boon snack ball to test out and review, When it arrived my son was very excited and couldnt wait for me to open it for him to use.

The snack ball is suitable from 12 months and is perfect for travel, Its made from a hard plastic so it will protect all snacks from getting broken or squashed, its BPA, PVC and Phthalates free.
It can hold up to 6oz's and comes apart for easy cleaning you can even wash it in the dishwasher.

I decided to put raisins in it as my son loves them but makes a right mess when there in a bowl, My son was able to open the lid and close it without any problems and when he dropped it all the raisins stayed inside,
This is a great product and definitely worth buying.

The snack ball comes in 3 different colours and cost £7.49 you can buy it from there online site here VupBaby
And to keep up with the latest news from VupBaby visit there facebook page here VupBaby Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment