Sunday 31 July 2011

Cushi Tush baby seat


I was sent a Cushi Tush baby seat to review from the lovely Eve from Trendy Little Angels
As soon as it arrived I was really shocked at how light weight it was, I couldn't wait to get my daughter sitting in it, its suitable from 3 months to 18 months and my daughter is 3 months so when I put he in it, it was nice to see she looked comfy, The back of it is higher than other baby seats I have seen in shops so I knew my little girl would be well supported,
The tray removes so you can get your child in and out easily and it helps to give them a little more support so they don't just flop forward.
This seat is Paediatrician approved and ergonomically designed to aid posture and is even used in hospitals, You can either just wipe this seat clean or if you have one pop it in a dishwasher.
My daughter spends about 30 minutes a time sitting in her seat just playing with her toys or looking at the TV.
You can buy this seat in 4 different colours and there all available from here Trendy Little Angels You can also buy lots of other different products from here well worth a look.
There is also a Facebook page you can follow so please pop on over and show some support Trendy Little Angels Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment