Friday 8 July 2011

Skibz bibs


I was sent a lovely bandana style dribble bib from Skibz to review, It came nicely packaged and when I opened it up I was surprised at how the bib looked and felt, From looking a picture of them I thought they would be thin but to my surprise they were nice and thick perfect for soaking up dribbles.

When feeding my daughter she dribbles lots of milk and the skibz bib soaked it up with no problems, the bib can hold up to 2fl.oz. They are made from 100% cotton and have two different poppers so you can adjust to the size you need,


They recommend the bib to be suitable for a child from 0-3 years and retail at £10.00 you can buy them online from their store here Skibz online store they also do other styles of bibs that can also be brought from there online store.
You can visit there Facebook page here Skibz facebook page Where you can find there latest news.

No comments:

Post a Comment