Sunday 10 July 2011

Walk in the Forest

So this morning when we woke up the sun was shining and we thought it would be a good day to go for a walk in the forest, So we got the kids fed and dressed and got in the car, I forgot how much hard work it was making sure all 3 kids had a drink, sun hats and sun lotion on.
When we got there we put my sons harness backpack on and got going, Along the way me and my daughter spotted a squiral and a mouse.

We decided to go off the path for a bit, Big mistake when you are pushing a double buggy, Luckly I managed to get the buggy in the forest and back out without waking my little girl, I was really surprised at how well my two year old son coped with walking, Its the longest he's walked with out wanting to get in the buggy,

I can now safely say I wont need a buggy board when my new pushchair arrives, When we was in the forest we saw a little hut made out of branches so we all went over to look my kids and husband decided to take a little rest and sit inside it.

It started getting hot so we decided to head back to the car and head off home, when we got back home I decided to put he washing out, what a big mistake it was out for 10 minutes and then the heavens opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment