Sunday 17 July 2011

Organix Mighty meals


I was sent 3 different meals for my son to try out, They promise no junk and really do mean it, These meals are suitable for 1-3 years of age, My son decided he wanted to have the Hearty lamb hotpot first, Theirs two different ways to heat it up although if you want you can just serve it at room temperature, You can simmer it in a pan or water for 10 mins but If like me you have a toddler that cant wait for food you can heat it in the microwave for 40 seconds, When you have heated it up make sure you give it a good stir then it should be ready to go.
Hearty Lamb hotpot
You can really see theirs lots of vegetables in this one, I even tried a spoonful myself and it tasted just like something I would normally cook for myself and my kids.
Spinach Falafels
Tomatoey Beef Bolognese
All 3 of these meals were a big hit with my son and every last bit was eaten by him Well except from the spoonful that I tried of each one.
To find out more about Organix and the other products they do, Take a look at there website here Organix

No comments:

Post a Comment