Sunday 31 July 2011

Pink Lining Mums on the run bag


I was sent a really nice Mums on the run bag from Pink lining, The design I got sent was Garden print,
It came really nicely packaged wrapped in pink tissue paper tied with ribbon a really nice touch.
The bag comes with a changing mat that has the same print as the bag on one side and the other a really nice pink fabric.
I was a little worried when I first opened the bag, As I'm a real nappy user I wasn't sure I would be able to use them in it, But don't be fooled by its size I managed to get a brand new pack of baby wipes a real nappy, wet bag, nappy sacks and a bottle of milk in it, Theres two pockets to this bag you have the main one where you put your nappies and a smaller one where you can put your keys, phone and money.
The changing mat that comes with the bag is really nice and padded and is wipe clean just like the bag.
This bag is great for travel and very handy when you have a small pushchair like I do.
You can buy this bag and many others from their website here Pink lining
They also have a Facebook page where you can find out all the latest information and that can be found here Pink lining Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment